The Book of Leadership Excellence and Management Skills Improvement Study.A HandBook On ISO-9001-2015 A Practical Guide To Implementation” PDF Version
- What is Risk Based Thinking? Do you know how to Address Risks and Opportunities? Did you ever Analyzed Risks?
- Are you sure it is that what the ISO 9001 expects? What do you really know about Quality Management System(QMS)?
- Can you identify the types of QMS in your organization? How do you maintain QMS?
- What is awareness in the eyes of the ISO 9001 Standard? Can you tell the relation between awareness and the effectiveness of the QMS?
- This book explains in details all the new issues and topics required by the ISO 9001:2015 Standard and gives you the tools and tricks to answer the new requirements.
- Just read and do Practice in your Organisation Now! The table of contents in the book are identical to the table of contents of the standard.
ISO 9001:2015 improves on the world’s most widely used Quality Management Standard (QMS), reflecting current trends in economics, innovation, technology, business, and customer requirements. Using ISO 9001:2015, organizations can prevent and quickly address ‘quality’ problems, deliver better customer experiences,and improve both profitability and sustainability.
This guide Book combines a complete critical explanation of ISO 9001:2015’s contents, as well as indispensable expert guidance for effective implementation.
The Technical Committee that developed ISO 9001:2015 show exactly how it affects your organization,
So you can efficiently pass audits and gain or maintain registration.Offering logical, structured process for applying ISO 9001:2015 to improve product or service quality.
If you have already implemented previous version,then you can locate gaps and plan an efficient migration. Practical appendixes include reusable templates and audit meeting agendas, plus essential information on documentation. Coverage includes ISO 9001:2015’s business relevance and role in operational excellence.:Why revisions were necessary? and how they impact and benefit you? Deepening your understanding of customer/stakeholder needs and expectations > Scoping your QMS in the context of ISO 9001:2015
Understanding leadership’s key role > Identifying Risks, opportunities, objectives, resources, and competencies > Performing operational activities related to planning, control, requirements, design, and development > Measuring QMS performance > Addressing non-conformities and analyzing their root causes > Promoting ongoing improvement.
This guide will be indispensable to every leader and professional concerned with quality, throughout any organization that holds or seeks ISO 9001-2015 certification.
DISCOVER ISO 9001:2015 THROUGH PRACTICAL Implementation > A STRAIGHT FORWARD WAY TO ADAPT A QMS TO YOUR OWN BUSINESS : INTRODUCING AN EXCITING NEW BOOK, SHOWING YOU HOW TO ADAPT YOUR QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM TO YOUR BUSINESS THROUGH REAL-LIFE EXAMPLES
To offer you a practical and straightforward way to adapt your quality management system to your business, while meeting the standards of ISO 9001:2015. Without struggle, stress and headaches.Inside, you will learn:
** This is a Good Book on Leadership Development and Management Skills Improvement in an Organisation & in All kinds **
- A straightforward way to adapt QMS to your own business
- In case studies, charts, diagrams and tables to help you develop your own QMS
- What procedures to put in place to operate your QMS
- The roles and competencies of the people involved in the process
- The risks you may face and how to deal with them
- How to monitor and improve your QMS
- How a practical approach to your QMS can help to meet the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 without effort.